Friday, April 24, 2009

Yeee Lazy Lazy Lamhe



Today's Friday means weekend is about to start. Countdown has begun already and I am not concentrating on my work. Usually on friday I don't want to do work. I come to office and start waiting for 11'o clock. It's my log out time....:-)

I am just looking at my system blankly and doing nothing and some times trying to see other peoples what they are doing. There is a handsome guy who sits infront of me. Some times I look at him and I am giving cunning smile but not infront of him. Since I am a smart girl thatswhy I am not showing him that I am looking at him. I am pretending that I am looking some other people, but I am looking at him only....he he. Poor Guy...!! I have never forced him to sit infront of me, company has forced him. What can I do? Its not my fault and god has given me two big eyes to see beautiful things...soooo. What can I do if he is handsum...and my eyes is going on him. It's his fault....ha ha. I can't help myself.

There is one tragedy with me man, whenever I start looking any guys in my company either that guy leaves company or company gives him fire letter....ha ha. Sometimes I think might be those guys get ideas from somewhere now Alpana has started looking at me Now I need to Gooo.....!!! So I am taking care of it, it may not happen this time. Ohh God Plzz help him not me beacuse I am safe but he isn't. Even he would not have any idea where he is sitting. He is sitting in hell. Anytime he can loose his job if I will start looking at him. Just kidding....Overall I am not in mood of doing work:-)

I am very naughty and too much distructive. And I am in mood of full Mastiii....& Hungama....:-)!!!

Happy Weekend To You All, Enjoy......!!

5 comments:

  1. 1st of all the pic is really cute...i think evn u mst b lookin d same in ur childhood
    yes who doesnt loves to enjoy the holidays specillay weekends...carry on...and keep enjoyin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey !!! Post his pics as well... Give us the chance to see that handsome hunk, to whom you've dedicated your post :)

    May God Help the poor man...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dnt knw wat to comment ..dnt have right words to write..but would thks 4 such a lovely blog n amazing postings

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. n today is Friday ...sme situation here ...i m just reading this blog's all posting's since morning ....haven’t start working on anything..Also trying to see at beautiful gal sitting far away from me:) ...Yesterday she was not in office…. One of the inspirations to come to office:)

    ReplyDelete