Thursday, April 23, 2009

I am Pissed Off




These days life has become so much complex for me. I dn't know what should I do. I get so much angry on each and every small things. All things are irritating me. Its affecting my life my daily routine alot. If I tell you that I have got pissed off then I am not wrong. Some People have made me to feel like this only and I really need to control it.

Today I had a small arguments with one of my friend. Although he is my very normal friend. But still friends are friends. I don't know why this is happening with me. Whether things are not going according to me or I am expecting more from my life. I don't know where is my life going. I am just moving blankly without thinking anything. I have just became the part of mob around me.

In last one and half year I had many bad experiences with so many people in my life. Nowadays when I see my self, I could not believe that am I same Alpana...? A charming girl, who laugh alot and makes smile others, who talk continuously, who love to disturb everyone, who do so much idiotic things, who enjoy each and every moments of her life, who takes life positively all time. Even I can't have the answer of this question. I am not that girl who had all these qalities or bad habits whatever you would like to say....:( These days you won't believe I avoid to talk everyone even from my parents too.

Things has got changed or I have got changed I don't know. I have become so much practical and rude too. I have stopped expecting from every person of my life. One of my dearest friend have given this lesson to me "Alpana Stop Expecting from Others". And really it's one of the best lesson of my life. So many incidences in my life have made me like this arrogant, rude, proudy and much more. I have stopped bothering others people.

But thank god I am an independent girl so usually I don't have much more time to think all this beacuse of my hectic schedule. Most of the time I am busy with my work. But I am a girl who do multi tasking a alot so that I uaually avoid to think during my working hours but still due to my multi tasking habit things starts moving around in my mind. And whenever I get alone then don't ask about my situation.

Apart from that I am blessed with some very good and caring friends, who always stands with me whenever I need them. They stop me when I do something wrong, even they scold me...:) Then I always try to correct myself. My mom one of my very good friend, she also helps me to do this and support me.

Now I have stopped playing games on other's RULES, I will make my own RULES and play games!!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry baby! Everthing's gonna be alright...

    up ur friend is right "STOP EXPECTING"...

    You should be happy that the argument didn't turned over a "BIG FIGHT", which I cud have been...

    Both of you are mature enough... Don't talk to each other for few dayz...like kids do...everything will be back to normal...

    Smile now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweety !!! Calm Down. People change with time. It's very normal.

    As far as, your restlessness is concerned, I would suggest: Try to figure out things which really make you mad. Then avoid such situations to occur.

    I know, it's difficult. But a little self analysis would be a great solution.

    Stay Happy and Keep Smiling :)

    ReplyDelete