Monday, April 20, 2009

Aane Wala Pal Jaane Wala Hai

My Friend Saurabh

God has made so many beautiful things, that we can see we can feel but the most beautiful things that he has made is LIFE. And we are lucky that he has given us one chance to feel to see all the things that he has made. I have seen so many ups and downs in my life but what I think in every difficult situation, there’s always a beautiful thing. Let me tell you one experience of my life. You people would think that in my every post I always write a story. I write because I want to tell you through those small incidences that it’s not my thinking only those incidences had happened in my life and I always have learned something from those experiences.



Dance Like Anything


One of my very very good friend was in love with a girl. She was not in India. She was living abroad with her family. Her name is kainaat such a beautiful name I heard first time. She was suffering from kidney cancer. One day I was in office my friend called me up and told me, Kainaat loves me a lot but she is suffering from cancer, she has very little time. I wana to do marriage with her and after saying all this he started crying. First time I saw a guy crying like anything in my life. A guy really needs lots of guts to do that. Since he was my very close friend I took Kainnat’s number and talked to her. That time she was in hospital and she didn’t know that she was suffering from some kind of severe disease.

Enjoying Rain wid My Friends


I had talked to her three or four times because most of the time she was keeping her cell off because she was not allowed to talk. Today’s she is no more but still her memories is always with me. Her voice still runs in my mind. Her few text messages are still in my cell. Some times life is so critical man seriously. My friend wanted to do marriage with her but he was not able to be with her in her last moment because he was not able to go there just because of money. How would you feel, you love anyone more than your life you want to spend life with some one but he/she is about to die. How would you feel if you love someone a lot but you are not able to be with that special person in last moment. Very critical moment to face, I have seen many times my friend crying for her. That time I was wishing only one thing, God please save her....Plzzz!!!!

My Friends are Dancing

That time I realized life is very precious make it beautiful as it comes your way. You just need to grab your happiness from your moments. Today’s is nothing in your life then don’t take tension that you have nothing definitely tomorrow you will have all things, but for tomorrow don’t spoil your present. Who knows in future what we would have and what we would not. May be tomorrow you will have all things but you will be not there to enjoy it. So dear friends life is very beautiful, live it and enjoy it fully and make it beautiful. I know it’s easy to say for anyone but quite hard to do but atleast we can make try.

Nice Pic Clicked by Me

Last week I had a party of my department in a disc and you won’t believe I was the single girl dancing among twenty guys on dance floor. I love dancing. Two times I and one of my friend only two people were dancing together on dance floor. I was not bothering that I am a single girl dancing among so many guys, whenever I get chance to enjoy I just enjoy that’s it. I think of future but I live in present and enjoy my life. So Friends enjoy your life as it comes your way and make it beautiful.

Again me Dancing

This time one song is coming in my mind.."Aane wala pal jane wala hai, Ho sake toh isme jindgi bita do pal jo ye jane wala hai". Infact few days back I was listening this song and suddenly I got the idea to write something. Time is going man, it will never come back again.

2 comments:

  1. I am sooo sorry for your friend who lost his girlfriend to cancer. May God bless her soul.

    Yeah you are right that we should live life to the fullest... That's what I believe in and try to live it my own way :) while keeping others happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wishing the same for kainnat...
    and I am wishing for my frn too.....God Bless Him.....

    ReplyDelete