Saturday, April 11, 2009

Life in a METRO


I know it’s a movie, but whatever I am going to share today above title is best for it. It’s one of my favorite movie. Four or five stories are going on simultaneously but all were very true.

I am also living in a metro city, a big city DELHI. Masti hai mastano ki dilii…Gali hai Diwano ki Dilli…Oops I know it’s a song man. I am here from three years. I have some good some bad experiences here. Although I am away from my home from my family from a long time. It was such a nice experience with this life. But I have learned so many things here or in these three years.

Life is here so busy man. No one has time for anyone here. Sometimes I like this because with busy schedule people have no time to think any rubbish things. But sometimes it’s bad too. One day a guy had got an accident and his dead body was in the mid of the road, his helmet was somewhere else on the road, his bike was somewhere else in a crushed form. I was coming from office at night 1’o clock. Everybody was stopping their vehicle for few moments there and then moving away. No body was there to give call to his family, police, hospitals anyone. His dead body was there from more than two hours, my driver told me.

Sometimes I feel Ohh God why you made me a girl. I could not help him just because I am a girl and I was not allowed to come outside anywhere from my cab except my dropping point. Since I was feeling bad that time I called my best friend, he told me you don’t need to come outside from your cab anywhere at any cost because it’s not safe. He was right at his point, but I really felt bad that time. I was not able to do anything; it happens many times when I really want to do something but just for being a girl I stopped there. It doesn’t mean I feel bad that I am a girl. It’s not like that. Sometimes that feeling comes when I feel so helpless. But where I am able to do something I never stop, I always do.

Since I am living away from my family so I have some responsibilities towards my parents too which stops me at many points. Whenever I see that kind of situations anywhere I start correlating with me. But I can’t help myself even, feel so helpless truly.

5 comments:

  1. nw d current scenario of dis world is such tht ppl hav gone vry selfish..thy dnt help their own blood so hw can v expect thm to help othr strangers....bt nice to c sme ppl left still who hav a helpin heart wit thm
    no mattr if u r gal..do wht u feel and nxt time help ppl who r in need, bt jst take care of urs too..
    bcoz at d end of the day,whn u will think tht u helped smeone in his bad time, it wil giv a lot of piece to your heart...
    keep up d gud work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ! I can actually empathise with you. We are dead inside . Not helping people. But one thing I would advice that stop thinking about limitations of a Girl. Many great women have contributed a lot to the society.

    It's not a matter of being a girl or a boy. It's just the situation. All you need is guts and the will to help somebody...

    Anyways, don't mind my straight comments. But I just wanted you to upgrade your thoughts. Don't consider yourself helpless just because you are a girl.

    You can and do a lot to the Society :)

    Good Luck Next time .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to your helplessness baby! Since you were in a cab with others who might didn't want to stop the cab... But, being a girl doesn't means you can't help others...the fact that you are living in a big city and making a livelihood are just enough to prove you are as strong as men can be...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i lik ur straight forward language aruna....even i learn sumthing frm ur comments.....and i never feel low that i am a girl....

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx priya....it happens sumtimes....and thx 4 encouraging meand 4 ur nice comments....muuaahhhaaaa

    ReplyDelete