Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Girls: Please Take Care of Yourself


Few days back almost all people have read about Noida’s girl case. Today’s girls are not safe anywhere. I am doing job in a metro city away from my family and living in a PG. Truly speaking I never feel safe at my room even. It’s my room, but I never feel safe there. Can you believe it…?

I have remembered one incident, one day I came to my room in the evening and no one was there except darkness. I never went at my room and was walking on the road for two hours alone. If I can’t feel safe at my room then how any girl’s could be safe on the road or anywhere.

But I have seen one more thing, some girls are really very extra smart or try to be extra smart. One of my friend was saying that one girl in her cab took her drop few meters back to her home at night. Then what would you say these kind of girls. Such a silly girl, really I don’t have words for these kinds of stupid girls.

Whatever has to happen no one can stop that, but girls please take care of yourself and no one can help you better than yourself. Always try to keep yourself in safer side and do whatever you have to do and be strong always wherever you go.

Young ladies you don't know you are the eye tonic, heart beat of so many guys, so please take care and enjoy..........mmmuuuaahhhaaa........:-)

4 comments:

  1. Great peace of advice Dear ! You too take care of yourself ...

    Aur mere blog pe comment kaun karega ? Chalo jaa ke meri nayi post padho aur comment karo... Make it a Habbit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right sweety...on that note...please take double care...Thanks for your concern..

    Love,
    Priya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops...yeah you are right priya....and thx for ur suggestion....muuaahhhaaaaaaa....

    ReplyDelete