Saturday, April 4, 2009

ALPANA: A ColourFul Girl



ALPANA means "Rangoli" which usually bengali people makes on Diwali festival. It's a sign of happiness. And I think my name resembles me alot. Although its bit tough to live happy all time but I always try to live happy alot. I smile alot which usually people notice. I try to keep my attitude towards life always positive, which keeps me happy. From my past life i learned one thing:
  • Always try to live happy as more as you can because there are lots of people around you who makes you cry....so never bother for those people.

I am very naughty and Mastikhor type of girl. I love to do fun and masti alot most of the time. Most of my college friends call me "Pagli" because of my 24X7 smiling face. But it doesn't mean I never get sad. I am normal like you people. But I never try to show it all one except my some very close friends. Oh God...I am lucky I have very good friends and I am thankful to him for this. His blessings is always with me as my good friends.

5 comments:

  1. hi dear pagli...nice beginning...yes dnt worry vll al participate in ur blog and vll 2gethr make it as one of the best blogs v evr had..so Ms.mastikhor all d best for ur blog..keep writin and keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alps ! good start .. Am glad that you have started blogging too.. Looking forward to some great posts. Good Luck Buddy ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muaaah..My Sweetheart.You are as AWESOME, As BEAUTIFUL and AS COLORFUL as your name Is...You really spread the colors of love, Warmth and Happiness wherever you go...Such a wonderful start...God Bless you Honey!!!

    All the Very Best...


    Truck Loads of Love,
    Priya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Aruna and Priya...
    You people are great support for me...

    ReplyDelete