Monday, April 6, 2009

I love to be BUSY


Ohh God these days I am so busy. To be very frank I don't have time to die even...:). Once I come to office I have no time to call anyone, to talk anyone in my office.

Today I got late to give call to my mom she got upset and called me and asked "Are you Ok?" I laughed seriously.

Sometimes I think life is running on single and same track and I have got bored seriously. Same people, same office, same friends...Oops, I am sure my friends are going to beat me after reading this...Just kidding. Even my all friends are facing same situation. Nothing is changing man. Ohh God..., do something for your helpless child.

Only work, work & work. But apart from that truly speaking I love to be busy. I always try to keep busy myself so that I usually never distract on nonsense things, I never think stupid things which I don't want to think. I love to do work most of the time either official or personal and I love my work.

5 comments:

  1. Happens to me too Dear!!! Yes keeping yourself busy the best ways possible to keep yourself distracted...

    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup ! I agree with you... Life become so monotonous especially when you start working and it really sucks sometimes.

    But on the other hand, it's our bread and butter. And who is going to pay for those expensive earings and handbags :)

    So, keep working and enjoy the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog.

    Its tough being a corporate slut. But don't you think, life would have been so boring if we don't have anything to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly ! I agree with A.K. Life wud have been boring otherwise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even I am agree with you guys....
    For me life is very b'ful...Live it and enjoy it....

    ReplyDelete