Monday, April 6, 2009

Why higher award goes to Bollywood Stars???



Last week I was seeing a news in which Ashwarya Rai was taking Padma Shree award from our honourable president. That time I was thinking “Is she really deserves that award…???”

I don’t know why this kind of higher awards goes to bollywood stars. What they are doing for our nation? I am also doing nothing, but whenever I see these kind of news suddenly some kinds of queries comes in my mind.

Giving higher awards to bollywood stars doesn’t make any sense. Almost all bollywood stars are packing their bags with these higher awards after doing nothing...:-)

If you will ask to me then I think country's higher awards should goes to those commandos who has saved so many lives from Mumbai Taj’s attackers last year. Those people really deserve that award in real sense. But those people never got credit for their work. It happens everywhere and this is true fact. Some people get credit after doing nothing and some people do alot but no one is here to give them credit…..Disgusting!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Even I feel the same Dear. There are other worthy people who deserve these awards...That's why Politics "SUCKS"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup ! Even I was wondering, that she doesn't deserve that. And it's really an irony, that people who are real heroes are not given their due share of respect and recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice discussion man....Also we chould not forget the olmypic medal winners.They are the ones who deserve these awards.By giving these awards to stars is not something to be very proud of seriously.Ash i dont think deserves such a big honour, as for akshay kumar well we have to see one thing that his last 7 to 8 films before CC2C were all hits. So may b he deserved them!!!

    ReplyDelete