Thursday, April 16, 2009

AA Dekhe Jara Kisme Kitna Hai Dum



This song is really very true. Some people specially guys are very ridiculous. I am not able to understand what they think about themselves. Smart, extra smart, intelligent what…??? Really they are extra smart extra intelligent thatswhy they don’t have brain to understand anything. They have become gone case.


There is one guy in my cab who always comes late on his pick up time and drop time. Two or three times I told him very gently come on time because I always reach late because of my last drop. But he never got my point due to his extra intelligence. Then I complained of him two or three times. Few days back I moved his cab. I think he is a big idiot still he was not coming on time. Yesterday he was too late. I had decided now I will have to show his real place. He was nothing more than a stupid guy for me. Very educated but still a big idiot. He came and whatever came in my mind I told him strictly. He became speechless, just because he knew that he was wrong. Everybody was quite in my cab. I am damn sure he would be thinking ohhh she is a girl what she can do? But he doesn't know I can do all things.

Some people really needs to be shown their exact place. Don’t have sense to understand anything. They are seriuosly hell creatures of god. Guys try to understand the things if someone is saying you in a gentle way, otherwise it doesn't make any sense if you are very educated and doing job in a reputed company.

And one more impotant thing guys learn some manners too otherwise we girls will forget to respect you......disgusting........

3 comments:

  1. Calm Down Sweety !!! Yeah people these days, have forgot the chivalry towards ladies. You did the right thing. Such people should be shown their place.

    Anyways, cheer up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just fade up from those guys....poor people....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know yaar... some guys are ridiculous. 'Education breeds prudence' but even education can make no difference to these idiots. They never understand...

    ReplyDelete