Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I am in JAIL



After a long time finally I got time to write something. I was not busy in my life but reality is that had nothing to write something. After coming back from my home I feel very happy all time. I do concentrate more on my work.

But without problem your life is nothing. From two or three days I feel like my office is a jail. I am not fade up from my work. I love my work but I am geting fade up from transportation. I am not the single one in my office who is facing this problem. All one has the same problem.

Although my shift is of nine hours but few days back my shift had reduced by one hour due to safety purpose. I was little bit not happy because I love to be in office with my work. But from last two or three days my shift has again increased by one hours. It is of nine hours. This is not a problem that I have to do work for nine hours, but transport is a big problem for me this time.

Last night after seeing condition on office main gate, I was thinking that we all employee are whether kid or we all are in jail where all are getting paid to spend time in jail. Such a nice jail….:-).

Really today’s doing job is a big issue. This corporate field sucks our life fully….

2 comments:

  1. I know Sweety !!

    It really sucks to be a Corporate Slut. You compromise on many things family, social life, entetainment .. much more.

    But that's how life goes on.. We need to work and there is no other alternative... Hope you'll get used to this change in few days and then you will not feel bad...

    Anyways, to relieve the stress just chill out with friends or catch a good movie.. Hope it helps.. Happy Weekend :)

    Love,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. without work life is nothing ...ask those who has nothing to do ....searching for a fortunate offer that they can accept.

    by the way dear, wat about transportation ....is it too bad ? then y dnt u buy ur own ...that will be btter ...hehe

    ReplyDelete